Holy Grail & pedal plus 2

• Members

Are these compatible? I plugged the Holy Grail into slots 1-4 and there was lotsa noise. I put in slot 5 and it seems quieter but a slight hiss.

What am I doing wrong? I dont want to use the adapter that came with (or I will take this whole thing back).

Advice???????

:confused:

• Members

Originally posted by deadwrong666

Are these compatible? I plugged the Holy Grail into slots 1-4 and there was lotsa noise. I put in slot 5 and it seems quieter but a slight hiss.

What am I doing wrong? I dont want to use the adapter that came with (or I will take this whole thing back).

Advice???????

:confused:

So....I guess I am not alone. It looks like you have to use that adapter.....bye,bye Holy Grail.

• Members

I just read something about this. I guess the Voodoo Labs people say they measure the draw of the Holy Grail, and said it could be run from the 5 or 6 on the PP2 plus, even though it says it draws more current. But I think the conclusion was that it still makes noise and is better off with it's own supply.

• Members

Originally posted by jackpotjewell

I just read something about this. I guess the Voodoo Labs people say they measure the draw of the Holy Grail, and said it could be run from the 5 or 6 on the PP2 plus, even though it says it draws more current. But I think the conclusion was that it still makes noise and is better off with it's own supply.

ya, I am starting to think so. I just bought the PP2+ today and felt kinda defeated that the pedal wont work well on it... the whole idea for getting that thing was to rid myself of all those damn adaptors I have.

hope a Digiverb or a Verbzilla should be ok ..?

• Members

Originally posted by SoulSerenade

PB1SlantMedium.jpg

I've been using a PP2 with the Holy Grail for a couple of years now with no problems at all. I have it running off of output #5 or 6 with the dip switch on so that there is 200mA available. Never had any noise problems yet.

Is that dip switch have to be up or down? I am new to this unit....:confused:

I notice a plug in at the back, can the adapter be plugged in there or no...?

Archived