New Zvex interview

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

8^) means he winked at me during that moment....

either that was a joke, or Zach thinks I'm a sexy beotch!

I just wanted to publically appologize to Vex for my unprofessionalism. ;)

It was a LOT of fun, and I feel honored Zach took some time to talk to me. :D

• Members

Originally posted by sheepshears

am i blind? where the hell is it?

Yes, you are blind. Click on the image on the top left of the page.

Or if you're a lazy little bitch like me, go here.

And yes, it is dumb and counter-intuitive to have the only actual link to the article as an image.

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

8^) means he winked at me during that moment....

either that was a joke, or Zach thinks I'm a sexy beotch!

I just wanted to publically appologize to Vex for my unprofessionalism.
;)

It was a LOT of fun, and I feel honored Zach took some time to talk to me.
:D

Nice job!

:thu:

• Members

I'll second that FO SHO bro...prices of everything are going through the roof! There will be a price increase for us soon as well. I hate to do it really. I like the prices where they are, they make sense to me, fit it a 'market plan' kinda sorta.....so I really hate to do this at all, but there is enough of an increase that I gotta worry about not only initial costs to switch everything over, but every part is costing more for NO REASON other than a fresh new sticker on it....some things JUST DON'T MAKE SENSE, I know that the price of some transistors (real example!!!) don't need to go up 20-30% just because they DIDN'T put lead on the legs! This RoHS thing has had me bummed for a long time .....NEXT ....CALIFORNIA! So if you think yer small time and don't have to worry.....2007 it's all gotta be green and certified and policed to enter the great state of Cali.

OUCH!

rk

(ps...oh yeah...just TRY to return some parts you overstocked on!!! :freak: )

Think you like your old Carbon Comp resistors in amps where they just "HAVE" to be there in order not to sound sterile...Muuhahahahahahaha NOT!

rk

Oh yeah....I'd like to figure out who paid off who to get TUBES certified?!?!?! I can imagine a nifty price increase ASAP there as well.....

• Members

you could both immigrate to Belgium and start over again

I have a shed in my backyard that is at your disposal

:wave:

but seriously, this is going to affect the whole bouteek community, hmmm, i guess you can't lobby your way out of this one

• Members

Originally posted by MoreGuitars

I've been in the electronics business 25 years and have a hard time seeing where the RoHS requirements are going to add 20% to a finished product. Especially a boutique priced product.
:freak:

i recognise that talk about huge extracosts causing higher prices....

i recognise it as BULL{censored}.....and whats even more bull{censored} is the " i really hate to raise my prices".

:o

Archived