Goodbye...

• Members

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post one last time to say goodbye. I have been having some issues in my personal life and I need to stop this internet thing and start working on my real life. Thank you for everything I have learned and all of the great conversations that we have shared over the last few years. Good luck to all of you. Hopefully I will see you down the road.

Dave

P.S. My Les Paul Custom is on Ebay .co.uk I will post a link in the spam thread.

• Members

Originally posted by Porkchop Xpress

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post one last time to say goodbye. I have been having some issues in my personal life and I need to stop this internet thing and start working on my real life. Thank you for everything I have learned and all of the great conversations that we have shared over the last few years. Good luck to all of you. Hopefully I will see you down the road.

Dave

Understood my friend. The cycles of life can be brutal at times and you know what I've been through. I hope when you get back to the states you'll get ahold of me - lets jam little brother. Take care!

• Members
Originally posted by Porkchop Xpress

I have been having some issues in my personal life and I need to stop this internet thing and start working on my real life.

This internet thing can be a drug. Hats off to you for taking hold of your real life!

I believe many of us can identify with your situation to some degree.
I`m posting less these days. Some things in life can`t be done on the internet. ;)

Good luck with your life, Porkchop. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Good luck with everything man. Hope it all works out. The Foxrox thread will miss ya for sure!

+ uno

Take care man, keep your head up and don't let things get you down. Be strong. :thu::wave:

Archived