80F in Chicago today so I took the Hot Rod to work

Bruno

• Members

Originally posted by hoerni

What model?

My father has 2 Stude's a '62 Lark Daytona (259 with Paxton super charger that needs to be put back on) and a '70 Avanti with a Chevey 350 (technially not a Stude, but basically one)

I'm not sure what model it is...

He's an old car freak, though.

He has a 1929 Model A roadster, a couple of '53 Chevy's, an old T-bird, the Studebaker, and probably a few others I'm forgetting...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweet rides fellas. :) I remember wanting a Mustang like Bruno's so bad when I was younger. I couldn't deal with my only car being a rear wheel drive though. :( Some day though. But I know that my g/f will end up getting her Saab convertible before I ever realize the dream. Oh well.

Here's my current and only year round wheels. It gets me from point A to point B.

mdx.JPG

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

Some day...

:cry:

68charger.jpg

For now I'll have to drive my 94 Jeep Grande Cherokee...at least it has a V8.

Good luck. The old Chrysler stuff is going through the roof lately. Hot Rod did an article on the most expensive classic car. It was a early 70s Challenger convertable for about 3 million.

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

So you sold the race VW then
:D
Tony told me all about this carbon fiber beast..............what happened to it

I can assure you that the Mustang is not a chick car like the mini is
:thu:

Your Mustang is a chick car.....You are cute! I would wave my Mustang arm at you.
DODGE THAT HAIL!
My Ghia isn't right?
:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

Like I said dont hate on this one
:thu:

I don't, last time I saw a car like that it had a preppy chick wearing a polo shirt driving with a bunch of geeks waving rainbow flags blasting Wham on the cassette player.:D:wave::o

• Members

5 liter is cool if you're into those sorts of things... :p I like to say that whenever I pull up next to a Mustang. Then I quickly realize I am dragging around probably 2000 more pounds than the Mustang is. Even if it weren't a slouch I'd be hard pressed (pun) to stop it well with drums all around. :D I found a pretty rad disc brake kit that will be going on next. Then it will stop. In the words of St. Fermin, "repeat after me, 'hot rod'n ain't cheap.'"

aa032d1a99f957b99dbc3205163a54ee0

Archived