you wanna see what you did to me??? (pedalboards inside!)

stereotypy

• Members

so in chronological order:

november 2005:

01-nov2005.jpg

januar 2006:

02-jan2006.jpg

april 2006:

04-april2006.jpg

i think i have finished it.. if this makes any sense at all..

for your info my setup is as follows:

guitar (jazzmaster most of the time)

into sunface -> barber tone press (always on!) -> hwa custom pi-looper

loop1: wah probe -> daddy-o -> java-boost -> zendrive -> klon

loop 2: meatloaf meatball clone -> intelliphase

tm: tu-2

-> memory lane -> ad-900 -> wob clone

send left to selmer amp

send right to fender amp

thanks for your help so i could create this awesome setup! don't worry about my cheap cables.. ;) i haven't found the muse yet to make better ones..

• Members
Originally posted by x-honeyspider-x

wob clone? tell me all about it!

i'm in the market for a new trem, what's it like?

it's made by www.dirk-hendrik.com an costs around 200 euro depending from where you are. it's got some awesome features like the dual trem mode. clips are in my sig!!

well it has had some ticking issues about half a week that are gone now. well a silent tick is hearable, but so it is with the original. but i really hate hum/hiss and i find it super okay so take that for a word...

• Members

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Who is it by?

How much?

Is it any good?

Can it juggle?

it's made by the man who makes the antelope morning dew eq now. it's not longer made by him.. but he will release a new filter sometime this year.. (that should be better that the one i have... ;( )

it was around 90euro for me.

it is good.

?? juggle ?? well it has a lot fine tuning knobs i would have missed with a q-tron for example..

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

btw.. are those rondo cases?

i know they're cheap.. are they any good
:confused:

no those are rockcases (i think by warwick) and were cheap too! they are quite okay...

well if you look at the singers board you will notice that the "sides" are higher than the ones i have. the singer has or better said uses mine which is a newer version. i liked the older better.
my right board broke a little the wood. so when i would step on it it would move a little down and up when i remove my foot.

but it's just a little and still okay. saved some bucks for fx.. maybe when i have some money aside i will buy new boards and new cables. ...but it isn't important for me now.

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

NICE {censored}ING BOARD(S).

Daddy-O? I've got one of them, I rarely use it. Pretty noisy, {censored}ty bypass. It does sound pretty good though when you dial it in.

taco

thank you very much!
the daddy-o is okay. the story is that i was recently looking for a second od that has little more gain than the zendrive + a different tone character. i thought about a rat or a screwdriver or what i don't know.. the end of the story was that i looked at the daddy-o and thought: why not? try it again.. and i needed a minute to dial in a sound i liked and than it was awesome vintage rock!!

EDIT: and it looks damn cool between those boutiqueee-fx! ;)

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

...i thought about a rat or a screwdriver or what i don't know.. the end of the story was that i looked at the daddy-o and thought: why not? try it again.. and i needed a minute to dial in a sound i liked and than it was awesome vintage rock!!

EDIT: and it looks damn cool between those boutiqueee-fx!
;)

An Orange Screwdriver would look better though. ;)

Archived