Where to buy a CNB Pedalboard...

Brain2Me2

• Members

...at a store other than Rondo Music.

His Cart quoted me $60 for S&H, because I live in Puerto Rico. I really don't understand why UPS od FedEx classifies PR as International, but anyways.

I contacted him, asked him if he could ship USPS, and told me he only uses UPS, and couldn't do anything for me.

:thu::rolleyes:

Well, is there another US store that sell them, or something similar in that price range.

Thanks!!!

• Members

Hey bro:

I've gone thru that many times myself. I'm also looking at a pedalboard and will probably have to spend a little bit for something I could truly use.

Where in PR are you from? I live in Bayamon. Whenever you feel like shooting the breeze feel free to send me a PM.

Saludos!

• Members

Honestly, you will be dissapointed with the CNB board... mine lasted maybe 3 months before it was unusable, the alluminum exterior is a joke... it's paper thin, the glue that holds the carpet on in the interior fails after a few months. Go with something a little more solid, especially if you need to move the board around a lot. I had to play 3-4 times a week and practice inbetween... I'm about to get a flight case.

• Members
Originally posted by Brain2Me2

...at a store other than Rondo Music.

His Cart quoted me $60 for S&H, because I live in Puerto Rico. I really don't understand why UPS od FedEx classifies PR as International, but anyways.

I contacted him, asked him if he could ship USPS, and told me he only uses UPS, and couldn't do anything for me.

:thu::rolleyes:

Well, is there another US store that sell them, or something similar in that price range.

Thanks!!!

Out of curiosity, how much is USPS shipping to PR?

• Members

Originally posted by Mistersuperfly

Honestly, you will be dissapointed with the CNB board... mine lasted maybe 3 months before it was unusable, the alluminum exterior is a joke... it's paper thin, the glue that holds the carpet on in the interior fails after a few months. Go with something a little more solid, especially if you need to move the board around a lot. I had to play 3-4 times a week and practice inbetween... I'm about to get a flight case.

i have had one of their guitar cases for a while and its held up well, but mabey the pedal boards are not as good

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

i have had one of their guitar cases for a while and its held up well, but mabey the pedal boards are not as good

I've got a guitar case and 2 pedal boards (one medium and one ex-large ex-tall). They do dent easily, but they've held up pretty well. I don't move them often, but no complaints.

• Members
Originally posted by hoerni

Out of curiosity, how much is USPS shipping to PR?

Thinking that the case without the pedals weighs around 5lbs...and measures 23x14x5...shipping by USPS Priority Mail should be around $15 or even less.

You should also know that here in PR we use exactly the same USPS as in the Con US. So shipping charges are allmost exactly the same as within the US.:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Brain2Me2

Thinking that the case without the pedals weighs around 5lbs...and measures 23x14x5...shipping by USPS Priority Mail should be around $15 or even less.

You should also know that here in PR we use exactly the same USPS as in the Con US. So shipping charges are allmost exactly the same as within the US.
:wave:

Sure, but USPS depends heavily on zip code. What is yours?

• Members

Originally posted by hoerni

Sure, but USPS depends heavily on zip code. What is yours?

I already did the job for you and put the same dimensions and weight on USPS Calculate Domestic Postage...from Rondos zip, to my zip...and the total is:

Priority Mail

Archived