musictoyz says they have Little Big Muff's in stock

sonaboy

• Members
Originally posted by Robbert

I'm not saying anything
:D

Yes - i just noticed the big Musictoyz slamfest in that other thread.

he seems like a nice guy, but he really really needs a web admin to update stock to current levels to keep people from getting pissed off more.

it SAYS Little Big Muffs are in stock, but ................................................ARE THEY?!?!

:D :D

Guest Anonymous

yes i have the little big muffi ive only had the USA version and its similar. its got heavy bass but i like that.

and im waiting for some sound clips of the metal muff.

• Members

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

Send a carrier pigeon first to find out if they
really
have it in stock.

he answers the phone too - which is something you should probably do for any brand new, hot selling pedal.

i do that with local shops, so why not internet shops too?

just makes sense...

• Members
Originally posted by sonaboy

Yes - i just noticed the big Musictoyz slamfest in that other thread.

he seems like a nice guy, but he really really needs a web admin to update stock to current levels to keep people from getting pissed off more.

it SAYS Little Big Muffs are in stock, but ................................................ARE THEY?!?!

It's not even a matter of having a web admin, though...

He just needs a halfway decent e-shop.

All you have to do is set up a database with the current stock levels, and when the last one is ordered, it'll say you're out of stock.

It's stupid the way he's doing it...It's like the 1996 way of doing it or something.

All of his stuff is apparently always in stock...it just takes him weeks or months to get around to shipping it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

Ordering a Metal Muff from Tonefactor as soon as I sell my Ebow. :)

Only time I use an ebow is when I want to mimic a synth on a song, and lets face it, there's better ways to do that. So I'm finally building up the courage to sell the thing. I have a phobia about parting with gear. :rolleyes:

Archived