ATTN: Moderators - Effects Database Review Submissions

Arjae

• Members

I submitted a review of a pedal last Sunday or Monday and it still has not posted. Reviews submitted well after mine are up there though. I have sent an email to the address posted on the submission page to inquire about this as well as I have sent Phil a PM but it looks like he is not around.

I would just like to know why my review has not been posted yet. Please PM me.

Thanks

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Must be the work of Musician's Friend. I'll go get my pitchfork.

Yeah. Not sure what the problem is. I know it submitted fine into the system. Should have been up by now. I wouldn't mind but it will suck to have to write it all out again.

Still haven't heard from them. I wonder if I should "report this post". :confused:

• Members
Originally posted by Arjae

Yeah. Not sure what the problem is. I know it submitted fine into the system. Should have been up by now. I wouldn't mind but it will suck to have to write it all out again.

Still haven't heard from them. I wonder if I should "report this post".
:confused:

Maybe. I'm sure Phil or somebody will respond eventually, they aren't omniprescent or anything. I'm sure with the volume of reviews that get posted some get lost in the mix, but it sucks that one from an actual contributing member of the forum did.

I hear ya for not wanting to type it out again for sure.

• Members

I haven't seen a new Skreddy Pedals review in a coon's age. (that's short for racoon. Damn you guys are racist! Shame on you. Now I want you each to write a letter apologizing for thinking I was making a racial slur...)

Okay; let me rephrase that... since last September. I find it hard to believe that all my customers since then have suddenly changed their posting habits and stopped leaving HC reviews. Not impossible, just unlikely. I wonder what's up with that. It seems like maybe the problem that was supposed to have been fixed is not.

• Members
Originally posted by skr3ddy

I haven't seen a new Skreddy Pedals review in a coon's age. (that's short for racoon. Damn you guys are racist! Shame on you. Now I want you each to write a letter apologizing for thinking I was making a racial slur...)

Okay; let me rephrase that... since last September. I find it hard to believe that all my customers since then have suddenly changed their posting habits and stopped leaving HC reviews. Not impossible, just unlikely. I wonder what's up with that. It seems like maybe the problem that was supposed to have been fixed is not.

I posted many saying you were a bastard!
:D :D :wave::D :D

• Members
Originally posted by jimihalen

I left a long and well-thought out review for the Agile 2800 a month or so ago...no dice. I was really pleased with it. I don't have the energy to do it again.
:cry:

:bor:

I hear ya. I am not going to bother redoing it or any other reviews as I just don't have the time to do so. Especially if it is not going to be posted. It just pisses me off that threads can be deleted, posts edited, etc. by Harmony Central but I can't get a reply as to why my review won't post. I don't think I am asking for much.

• Members

Not all reviews get posted. I've posted a couple of reviews over the years and they've never made it to the actual site.

I'm not sure what the criteria are for a review getting posted, but I just decided it's easier not to post reviews. It's a huge waste of time to compose a well thought out description of an item only to have your comments ignored.

I don't really care that my reviews weren't posted, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time that it's luck of the draw which ones actually go up on the site.

• Members
Originally posted by skr3ddy

same here, (although mine are not Skreddy pedals :D ).

Speaking of which, what's a fellow builder & forumite's price for a Sapphire Screwdriver? :)

Archived