New Frusciante Thingy (Not Very Useful)

• Members

AOL Red Hot Chillllli Pepppers

Look it's Moogtabular.

rhcp-01.jpg

rhcp-02.jpg

rhcp-03.jpg

If you listen to the recording things you can hear what I only assume to be a Fuzz Factory. It sounds both quite Fuzz-like and Factoryesque. Hence my aforementioned conclusion.

Also, on a pedal sidenote, I think there's very deliberate MURF usage on some of the songs.

Sigh I don't even like this band. But I do like pedals.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Thats a {censored}ing ridiculous board. Wow.

I wrote a one act play about Gozer in 12th grade. It ended with a son and his long dead father reunited at tavern on the green due to the return of Gozer then lewis via terror dog comes in- later there's a touching moment as the father evaporates into the ether while it's snowing marshmallows.

I feel like he just needs like a large boogie board sized wah-wah and he should be all set. I don't know man.

• Members

Originally posted by BlurryBoy 13

I wrote a one act play about Gozer in 12th grade. It ended with a son and his long dead father reunited at tavern on the green due to the return of Gozer then lewis via terror dog comes in- later there's a touching moment as the father evaporates into the ether while it's snowing marshmallows.

I feel like he just needs like a large boogie board sized wah-wah and he should be all set. I don't know man.

Are you the gatekeeper?

• Members

Is Austin guitarded in march with south by south west?

If you mean loaded with idiot tourist that can't drive or use crosswalks, then yes.

Lots of good sales at the local guitar shops though.

• Members

They are good at seducing girls!

They are pretty ok at music.

Sounds like the average band to me. One of the reasons I don't like playing i public, the fellatiating band sluts piss me off. I guess more power to them though.

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Sounds like the average band to me. One of the reasons I don't like playing i public, the fellatiating band sluts piss me off. I guess more power to them though.

They have a couple of really good songs though.

The Way We Get By is pretty awesome. It's like sort of minimal rock or something. Very dry sounding.

• Members

They have a couple of really good songs though.

The Way We Get By is pretty awesome. It's like sort of minimal rock or something. Very dry sounding.

Their music reminds me of Wilco, sometimes the Pixies too. Spoon are alright by me.

Archived