PedalBoard Full of Pedals

• Members

I've just put together this very nice pedal board. The pedal board itself is brand new. All pedals are new or mint condition. I've decided its too big for me. I have just put $1,150 down to put all of this together. This price does not include shipping I've paid on each item. I'm looking to trade for a Marshall TSL 100 amp head in very good condition. Right now, I'm not considering parting out the pedals, etc.

SKB PS-45 PedalBoard: Powered with Conditioner and 2 effects loops.

Ibanez Weeping Deamon

Boss DD6 Digital Delay

Boss RV5 Digital Reverb

Barber Direct Drive

Barber Tone Press

Ernie Ball Jr. Volume Pedal

Boss DS-1 Distortion (Keeley Ultra Mod)

VooDoo Lab Chorus

Boss TU-2 Tuner

Cables

Contact me for photos: scott.56@comcast.net

• Members

Just trying to help you out...a used TSL 100 is around $800 bucks plus shipping. Your getting ripped off even if you find someone with that amp to take the deal. They might give you the amp and then sell the pedals and make a bit of a profit.

I figure that the pedals are $800 used plus the SKB board at $150-$175. You're leaving $150-$200 on the table. Aren't there any of those pedals that you can keep? You don't need a tuner and a delay? Crap, you could use all those pedals with the new amp. I'd sell the ones I'm not going to use...throw in a few hundred and buy the amp for cash.

:idea:

• Members

sounds like a viable deal to me. First you have to find someone who is interested in THAT collection of pedals, or is starting from scratch, and has an extra Marshall around to trade you.

My first thought was that you would never find somebody to take you up on the offer. If they wanted to go to all the trouble and sell everything separately, more power to 'em.

I say fair deal..................

Archived