SPAM!!! SPAM!!! Everything Must Go!

Arjae

• Members

What are all of you standing around smiling at? Report this thread to a moderator immediately! :D

Just kidding. I am going to let it go now. Just wanted to let people of this community know what was going on and how it was being handled.

• Members

Originally posted by SpectralJulian

Why don't you just repost it?

That's not the point of it. I could do that, but they could just not approve it again. I am more interested in why it was not posted. And why I can not get a response to my inquiries which I have emailed and PM'd.

• Members
Originally posted by Robbert

:idea:

In relation to the spam topic, I am searching for a girlfriend. I prefer rather large knobs, cool paintjob, small case, good overdrive (no distortion!) but also transparant at times, and highly prefered, true bypass.

If you pay for that, you can get arrested. So can the guy who sells it. ;)

• Members

Arjae, I had a similar thing happen. I posted a review for a Tonebone Classic made by Radial Engineering. I kept going to the list of Manufacturers and I could not find my review at Radial Engineering. I wrote Scott Lehman and he replied that it was posted under the Tonebone heading. :freak:

That seemed like the pedal name to me, not the manufacturer. :o:confused:

:D

• Members

I guess my parrot on a cock was not effective. I had heard stories about getting banned for such a picture. I thought surely that it would get the mods attention.

;):D

Thanks for the support guys. All points well taken. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

yup. you ain't seen nuthin till you see Phil O'Keefe in a bikini bottom and a wet white t-shirt!
:eek::love:

MODS GONE WILD!!!

(too tired to type teh appropriate monologue, but y'all know it)

Archived