Tool's 10,000 Days just leaked!

Lensrock

• Members

I just finished listening to the whole thing. When listening to The Pot you will think you have all of a sudden {censored}ing fell off a cliff and are plummeting down miles skydiving. Thats the best way to describe the feeling when the riffs kick in.

This is incredible....

:o

:o

:idea:

:idea:

:eek:

:freak:

:love:

:D:thu:

I plan on reorganizing my pedal chain in the hopes of finding Adam's dirt tones. Yup. Maybe some Mesa sounding pedal with the Crunch box.... *ponders*

• Members

This album just screams drug induced recording session. As all my favourite albums do.

Makes me want a bong and some shrooms.

Favourite is Lost keys into Rossetta Stoned.

{censored}ing intense.

Makes me want to get or build a decent looper.

Adam is making heavy use of tremelo and reverse delay on the album too.

• Members

Come on boiz, wait for the actual release of the album on May 2. I know I'll be getting it that morning. This is just the year for some good music. Flaming Lips, Tool, Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, and Primus, to name a few. :thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by KyleVk

Come on boiz, wait for the actual release of the album on May 2. I know I'll be getting it that morning. This is just the year for some good music. Flaming Lips, Tool, Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, and Primus, to name a few.
:thu:

Adrian Belew's new album just came out today, too. I bought it, came home, and found out that the new Tool album had leaked. To put it mildly, I was very happy.

And considering the ridiculous price I paid for Belew's album (Borders was the only place that had it), I figured I was allowed a sneak peak at the Tool album I've been waiting five years for. :)

I will also be trying to see them live, which is gonna set me back a good $70ish. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Bernie Franks

Adrian Belew's new album just came out today, too. I bought it, came home, and found out that the new Tool album had leaked. To put it mildly, I was very happy.

:freak:

Side Three, right? Do you have the previous two and if so, how are they?

• Members
Originally posted by rockstrongo

Awesome. I'm getting the new Tool and...............

MY METAL MUFF WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!

:)

I'm downloading the album, and I just ordered my Metal Muff from Tonefactor. :thu:

Archived