cool amp alert

mukuzi

• Members
Originally posted by The*Ataris

Ha! Well, anything covered in RAT FUR had better sound damned good!!

:)

You don't know how to retolex amps do you...something tells me yellow would be pretty cool...

i have been thinking about that but in the future rat fur might be wowrarecollectable

my drummer is convinced the tubeworks will become collectable in the future, he is an EE and has studied the desighn and says there are only three designs like it in the world
and b butler is a legend:D

• Members
Originally posted by trumpus

I guess thats cool, but i'm planning on getting a Diezel when i go to Europe for 6 months this summer. MY DREAM RIG IS ALMOST COMPLETE!!!
:D

Brian

dont shop with your eyes
go the tube tone of hybrid amps before its too late:evil:

• Members

That thing is fugly. If they made a light-weight 1x12 combo (or whatever speaker size) I might be into it, but it'd have to be a good price to overlook that rat fur. Once you get that {censored} wet, like hauling it around while it's raining, well it probably wouldn't be pretty.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

That thing is fugly. If they made a light-weight 1x12 combo (or whatever speaker size) I might be into it, but it'd have to be a good price to overlook that rat fur. Once you get that {censored} wet, like hauling it around while it's raining, well it probably wouldn't be pretty.

the size of the head looks like its a combo, its huge. the single 12 box has no back and is very light. i might think about re doing it but it has its own class. very 80`s and reeks of the dude who designed it having all the say. yellow and black, rat fur cover

man i love it!!

like all HC people i`ve had marshalls, fenders, boogies and this amp is easily as good as any other amp i have owned, plus i got it so cheep you wouldnt believe it.

all power to the rat fur beast

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

please post clips because I have played one and I thought it was pure crap.

Everyone's ears are different.

thats a shame man

this amp has so many tones, 3 ch switchable type tone shaping, you sure your not mad at me for comparing it to a shockingly good looking amp like a marshall jtm reissue.

a guy i play with designs tube amps, we have worked together on a 1940`s 5watt amp that boasts 6 tubes, two 6v6gt mullards and a red tube collectors dont even know about, we resoldered every conection and replaced every drifted part, he has been working on amps all his life and works with some of the biggest names in rock, and to cut a long story short, he says the tubeworks amp is kickass. you must retry the amp mr. pimp as i`m sure if you close your eyes you can get any tone available

and sweet singing sustain, clean and quiet

as i rebell and riot:love:

• Members

i did some overdubs using my 5watt all tube 1940 class A 6v6gt monster and together the tubeworks and the little beaut sound very tonefull
anyone tempted to get the tubeworks
go for it, i guess with the GP here they may need to know that not all that glows is tone

• Members

Tube Works did make a 1/12 combo that kicks ass.I played in a band for about 2 yrs with a very good player that used one with a Strat and an early 60s ES 335.Excellent tone!
I currently play thru a MV 962 and am lovin it:thu: actually for 6 years now. I previously owned a Marshall JMP 2204 for about 20 yrs, a Peavey 60/60 still have,Fender Deluxe,Music Man rd 50 and a 60s Bandmaster head wich I should have never sold:cry:

Archived