Just pulled the trigger on

• Members

The new Special 5th Anniversary Keeley Compressor with the Bazooka Joe comic on the bottom. A Keeley comp has been on my want list for along time but was always postponed to purchase other effects like OD, fuzz, delay etc. When I saw these though I couldn't put it off any longer. Can't wait for it to arrive

keelbaz2.jpg

• Members

Nice! I have an original 2 knob (in transparent green) and I have a newer 3 knob (Arlon Prince paint) and I have to say that I prefer the 2 knob. Glad to see that is what the 5th Anniversary model turned out to be. It is a great comp and you should be really happy with it. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by The Strokes

Is it good to leave on all the time as the first pedal in your chain? That is what I was planning on using it for. I haven't had a compressor before and see alot of guys just switch em on for solos or lead parts.

I don't leave it on all the time only because I don't always want compression. But you can and people do. I usually end up using it by itself or before my RC Booster but I don't use compression all that much to begin with. But it is nice to have it there.

• Members
Originally posted by The Strokes

Is it good to leave on all the time as the first pedal in your chain?

I leave mine on all the time. Hard rock through a Mesa Trem-O-Verb / lead & rythm. Love my old 2 knobber!

Originally posted by Last Nerve

Robert, how the hell you expect us to put velcro on one of those???
:D

!!:mad:!!YEAH!!:mad:!!

~MkF!
"I'm old school: My Keeley Comp only has 2 knobs!"

Archived