Flattering story from this weekend about pedals

• Members

This weekend Fermin and I went into the Catalinbread Seattle Dealer to hang out and look at Marshall cabs for his Plexi and random guitar parts to put some of these projects together. Fermin was hanging out at the effects pedal counter where he heard a 40 something year old gear nerd with his patient and/or understanding wife or a date. He was pointing out all these fine objects to the wonderfully interested woman. Fermin standing there overheard him say to the woman, "This store is a good store if they have Catalinbread and Subdecay."

I appreciate Fermin's flattery even more that he hasn't let me off the hook about it being a lie for going on 5 days now!

Gets me thinking though that I really do appreciate the support so far from players and Catalinbread partners. When Brad gets back from Tejas for the Dallas show next week he will be greeted with a truckload of Catalinbread!

• Members

That's awesome, man. I love the SCP. Looking forward to getting more Catalinbread stuff once some money comes my way. By the way, I hope your operation moves further east sometime in the near future. People around these parts (Ohio) need to be in the know.

• Members

My Semaphore arrived yesterday. It is the best trem I have ever played. I could get everything I wanted out of it and more. One of the best things though is that it did NOTHING to my tone. It added trem to what was going in and that is all. It is a pleasure to play and I am very pleased with it.

• Members
Originally posted by drmanbear

That's awesome, man. I love the SCP. Looking forward to getting more Catalinbread stuff once some money comes my way. By the way, I hope your operation moves further east sometime in the near future. People around these parts (Ohio) need to be in the know.

Fix your state's election system. :)

• Members
Originally posted by bieke

I keep my early handpainted "fringe" SCP in a padded box, too beautiful to step on (when I use it, I never switch it off)

Wow, that is cool.
I have Ol' Number Two, and I kick the sh!t out of it. It even still has this little handwritten note folded up on the inside that says something like 'To: Fermin, From: Nicholas' or 'I Love You' or 'I want you inside me' or something like that.
Don't be afraid to use that SCP! Unless, that is, you hook up with a 2nd one for regular use and keep the purdy fancy pants one all nice-like. :D

Crap, now that I think about it I should have kept mine nice, it will be worth a fortune when Nick finally dies alone in prison...
Kidding Nick, I'd make sure you had some good company in the penn. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by st. fermin

Wow, that is cool.

I have Ol' Number Two, and I kick the sh!t out of it. It even still has this little handwritten note folded up on the inside that says something like 'To: Fermin, From: Nicholas' or 'I Love You' or 'I want you inside me' or something like that.

Don't be afraid to use that SCP! Unless, that is, you hook up with a 2nd one for regular use and keep the purdy fancy pants one all nice-like.
:D

Crap, now that I think about it I should have kept mine nice, it will be worth a fortune when Nick finally dies alone in prison...

Kidding Nick, I'd make sure you had some good company in the penn.
;)

if he keeps writing notes like that i doubt he'll die ALONE in prison.

Archived