just paid off one of my credit cards

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

Wise beyond your years. If you don't pay off the balance monthly the interest will kill you. Nice...
:thu:

Look into Roth IRA's as soon as it is bucks possible.

i'm with you on that. i'm gonna open an IRA with my next paycheck. I work at a Credit Union so I can do it right at work.

• Members

I just got a loan to consolidate some debt, but now I need - actually do cause I don't have one - an amp. I've been using a friends Rivera 1x12 combo for so long now, it's time to get my own. Tho I've still got a massive student loan to deal with, and I really don't want to start another credit card. Crap :(

• Members
Originally posted by Elliott Damage

instead of blowing my tax money on something fun i paid off one of my credit cards and closed it. it feels nice to know i don't have to deal with it anymore. so um, thumbs up for responsibility

• Members
Originally posted by Elliott Damage

instead of blowing my tax money on something fun i paid off one of my credit cards and closed it. it feels nice to know i don't have to deal with it anymore. so um, thumbs up for responsibility

hey, i lost your email address in the last couple days after deleting all of my old emails. email me at brian@subdecay.com

Archived