OT: flea speaks

zachary vex

• Members

I don't understand Zach's motivation for posting every Anti-Bush sentiment that pops up on the 'net. We know Zach's opinion. Why the hell does Flea's (et. al) matter? Is he trying to show that what he believes is right due to the company he keeps, or the number of believers? I may or may not agree with Zach but I do not see how posting Flea's opinion adds anything to his own.

Perhaps if I posted a link to a musician saying the same thing I am right now, you all would agree with me.

• Members
Originally posted by Spirithunter

Yes i did read it. It's pretty funny but than again everybody has there own take on this. I stand corrected Flea is not brianless moron just clueless to the facts.
:D

fair dos. ;)

it does seem a little contrived way to go about putting his view out there. i do think theyre taking a leaf out of greenday's book a bit! politics sells, but only sometimes.

• Members
Originally posted by percyexpat

fair dos.
;)

it does seem a little contrived way to go about putting his view out there. i do think theyre taking a leaf out of greenday's book a bit! politics sells, but only sometimes.

I was only playin with you!
=]
Went to school in Shropshire...You are in my old stompin ground!
I miss the Potteries and Shropshire!
He isn't dumb though.....It is nicely timed before their new album drops though!
:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Barnabyhuggins

I don't understand Zach's motivation for posting every Anti-Bush sentiment that pops up on the 'net. We know Zach's opinion. Why the hell does Flea's (et. al) matter? Is he trying to show that what he believes is right due to the company he keeps, or the number of believers? I may or may not agree with Zach but I do not see how posting Flea's opinion adds anything to his own.

Perhaps if I posted a link to a musician saying the same thing I am right now, you all would agree with me.

well said

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

I was only playin with you!

=]

Went to school in Shropshire...You are in my old stompin ground!

I miss the Potteries and Shropshire!

He isn't dumb though.....It is nicely timed before their new album drops though!

:wave:

i never said he was, i was comparing him to other musicians who are :p oh well.

i dont think i'll miss the potteries, im only here for another month or so. i go to keele uni, graduation is imminent! argh!

• Members

:thu:

• Members

+5

I'm just waiting with baited breath till the Dixie Chick's revival thread appears on this forum tomorrow.

I can't wait for Bush not to be in office anymore so there won't be anymore of these incessant Bush threads.:freak::bor:

Archived