OT: flea speaks

zachary vex

• Members

Originally posted by PFDarkside

A lot of filler, but the main point is right on. Military action in Iran is the last thing the US need now.

i think bush is just scared of looking dumb when he attacked the country that wasnt developing nuclear weapons instead of the one that is. iran, tehran, pakistan, iraq, tie-rack, thumb-tack...i mean its confusing! i think people just misunderestimate how hard it is for him.

just never ask G.W. to go to NAMM, he'll run crying to his dad.

• Members

I don't mind when celebrities speak up about politics. What i do hate is when they speak up and have either nothing to say and just go off on mindless rants without any actual knowledge or live in a total fantasy land, and lack an understanding of reality.

Flea doesnt come off as totally stupid. I realize hes not an experienced pundit or anything. He's on the boarder line... not really any new information, and the reason he states for impeachment doesnt fly... lying is not an impeachable offense (uless you are under oath) High crimes and misdemenors...

I agree with him about the UN. We have been doing all we can to destroy the UN from the inside for the last 5 years. If there is corruption, help root it out... the sledge hammer is not the only tool in the shed. its only good for one thing, and it ain't building. John Bolton is probably the worst choice ever as US envoy.

Archived