Lets talk Keys for a second

BAM

• Members

So I impulsively decided that I want to integrate keys into my recordings. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money, as I've had very little experience with instruments with keys. Just something that will play piano sounds and some other funky ass crap. I'm talking Casio. But, with more options. Any ideas? any that I should look on eBay for? Serisouly, I'm think like $50 max. Okay, like $80ish. Nothing too fancy, but ya know, I like effects, so therfore I enjoy playing with knobs and sounds. So as vague as my question and topic are, got any suggestions?

• Members

I have a PSR47. It has lots of great sounds in it, and added with effects, can sound epic as hell!

I've had my original since 1989, and recently bought one on ebay for about 19 bucks.

psr47copy.jpg

for some clips, check out:

PSR47

The music is mostly based off the PSR-47 combined with a sampler and the DL4.

• Members

be very very very careful... once you walk down this path you will be unable to stop.

If my wife wasnt there to stop me i would probably own about 20 keyboards by now.

Currently i get the most use out of an alesis QS6.1. I couldnt deal with anything less than that, and i still find it had a lot of short comings. you can pick one up used for about $200....

I want a jupiter 8.... why dont i have a jupiter 8.

Archived