London Guitar Show

dot-dot-dot

• Members

Anyone else pitching up - I'll be there on the Saturday, and the Nathan Sheppard Guitars stand will have (soldering iron permitting) a good selection of MonkeyFX pedals for you to play with.

In other news, I've been comped in on the Saturday, so does anyone want a half-price ticket? The tickets are valid all weekend, so you could go on another day...

• Members

Originally posted by dot-dot-dot

Anyone else pitching up - I'll be there on the Saturday, and the Nathan Sheppard Guitars stand will have (soldering iron permitting) a good selection of MonkeyFX pedals for you to play with.

In other news, I've been comped in on the Saturday, so does anyone want a half-price ticket? The tickets are valid all weekend, so you could go on another day...

I'll be there demonstrating product, answering questions, and taunting everyone with promises to pay my 200 years of back taxes.

• Members
Originally posted by dot-dot-dot

Cool - what stand number? Will you have an Enveloope, and how do I recognise you?

Also, do you have any long-seated hatred of me so I know whether to avoid or greet you?
;)

I don't hate anyone on this forum - even the people who are complete assholes have a special place in my heart, for all the laughter they induce.

Yes, we'll have an Enveloope, we'll be in the ASAP Europe booth (our UK distributor), the same booth with the Pigtronix & T-Rex stuff. And you can't miss me, I'm 6' 4" with man-boobies.

• Members
Originally posted by Muscated

Not this year. I'm afraid, I'm away for a few days.

Anyway, its far too noisy!

This year it's half an hour of amps on, half an hour of amps off, so at least you get a break now and then!

Ryan - I will see you on the Saturday then. :)

Archived