Ouch!!! Gear Page hard drive failure!!!

Jaymeister

• Members

From their website...

"The Gear Page is offline. We had a hard disk failure on Wednesday, April 26, 2006. We expect the site back up by first week May. Our tech support Administrator that can do the backup to get the Forum back up is out of town until April 30, 2006. Once he is back and can do this, we'll be back. We apologize for the inconvenience. Scott Peterson, Brian Scherzer, Alec Lee, and the entire Moderator team."

GET READY YO WELCOME THE REFUGEES!!!! :thu:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by MrSage

I'm guessing they'll hang out on Musictoyz before slummin' it with us...

:D

Here..... let's lure them in.......

Real%20Cork%204.JPG

Just kidding. I hang out there a lot as well as here in the ghetto. :D

• Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

Better yet, let's do a shoot out of the Eternity Overdrive, Landgraff Overdrive, and Timmy.

:wave:

Hey now! Leave the E out of this! But I do think that we should set up an official "Tim/Timmy" thread. :D

• Members

as a declaration of my appreciation of the gear page refugees I am going to offer a limited run of TS clones with shoddy wiring and loads of black goop to conceal the well known circuit and give them that extra air of mystique. I will sell them to gear page members only with only one simple request to sell them back to me if they decide not to keep them. The pre-order price will be $599.

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

as a declaration of my appreciation of the gear page refugees I am going to offer a limited run of TS clones with shoddy wiring and loads of black goop to conceal the well known circuit and give them that extra air of mystique. I will sell them to gear page members only with only one simple request to sell them back to me if they decide not to keep them. The pre-order price will be $599.

:bor: :bor: :bor: thats been so done already

:wave: but ill take one!

Archived