new subdecay envelope

b_man911

• Members

is anyone else excited about this thing? i keep listening to that clip and waiting for some more info on it. what enclousure will it be in? how much will it cost? when will it be available? why do i ask so many questions? :p anyway, i have a few envelopes, and dont use them a whole lot, but i still want to try this one out. so whats the consensus?

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

try the post office, they have lots of envelopes.

man, i dont know how you do it. do you come up with stuff on your own? you must have a team of writers or something. however your doing it, keep it up....dont let your fans down:D

• Members

There's a few things out there on the horizon, wayyyyy out there, that I'm interested in - the SubDecay Monster Filter, as I call it, is defintely up there.

Despite the best of intentions, some, make that most new pedals take longer to perfect than planned. Brian just moved, so it'll be when it'll be.

Other stuff that I hope is "coming soon" - Antelope Fx Candyman Phaser, Cusack Tap-Phase, Guyatone Ultrem/Ultron, Voodoo Labs WahZoo, Sherlock Tremit Mk IV, and someday - the return of the KOT. ;)

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by BmoreTele

There's a few things out there on the horizon, wayyyyy out there, that I'm interested in - the SubDecay Monster Filter, as I call it, is defintely up there.

Despite the best of intentions, some, make that most new pedals take longer to perfect than planned. Brian just moved, so it'll be when it'll be.

Other stuff that I hope is "coming soon" - Antelope Fx Candyman Phaser, Cusack Tap-Phase, Guyatone Ultrem/Ultron, Voodoo Labs WahZoo, Sherlock Tremit Mk IV, and someday - the return of the KOT.
;)

yeah, im excited about the antelope effects too, the phaser and the envelope. i agree that subdecay shouldnt rush if he needs time to get it right, i need some time to save some money. i had no idea about the cusack phaser, sounds interesting...

• Members

I've been looking at the envelope filter. I've been looking at the Robotalk but this thing might be 'better'. I've been on the KOT list since April 2005. Oh and the Box Of Rock intrigues me.

• Members

Other stuff that I hope is "coming soon" - Antelope Fx Candyman Phaser, Cusack Tap-Phase, Guyatone Ultrem/Ultron, Voodoo Labs WahZoo, Sherlock Tremit Mk IV, and someday - the return of the KOT.
;)

that ultron has had me since 2 or 3 years ago :love:

I don't think it will come out though :( , but the subdecay is the next best thing really, if not better :cool:

• Members

;)

Yep, the move, and catching back up afterwards put a huge damper on R&D.

Just in the last week I have started doing serious work on it again. Currently the basic design is complete, but I am currently debating the operating voltage. I like the headroom of 18 volts, but the convenience of a single 9 volt battery. I am not so keen on charge pumps because they tend to eat batteries for lunch.

There will be more clips up in a week or two, and I am still thinking about stealing that name.

b

Archived