Paul C is DA MANG!!!

utterhack

• Members

ahh but I'm not interested in the pedal, more so that I could have gotten it and resold it to make some money back, or traded it for something sweet

like the Tim costs 100 but i would pick one up for 150 if i had the money because its an easy resell at TGP (but thats broken) for 200

anyways, want to know about the deals I got on pedals that I actually wanted?

• Members

No no no no you got the wrong idea I did not at all want to flip the HL at all, im sorry, the only pedals I would flip are ebay buy it nows to people on ebay, AFTER trying them out. I have a much more vested interest in HCers :)

A zoom hi-gainer has been on my watch list for a long time, it just so happened that it works out for me because I'm much more into lead than rhythm when it comes to high gain playing, and for that, I figured the HL would be more effective than the TM, and more cost effective than a Top Fuel!

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

I have a much more vested interest in HCers
:)

Me too. The more fx we circulate, the smarter we all get. That's definitely worth a few bucks here and there to me. :cool:

I'm much more into lead than rhythm when it comes to high gain playing, and for that, I figured the Zoom would be much more effective than a Top Fuel!

:eek:

I haven't tried any of the Skreddys so I can't shed any light there, but if that turns out to be true I'll expect the Hyper Lead market to heat up fast. In which case, all bets are off and let the flipping begin!

• Members

lol yes the soul gems market

anyways, paid these prices shipped
verbzilla (new) 107.50
ce-2 73
sch-1 71.45
vox 847 67.50

and got these in, both WORTH IT:
soul bender 117
korg dt-10 60

I think I'm gonna keep them all

• Members

Originally posted by loofery

I think I'm gonna keep them all

n00b question: what do you do with two chorus pedals? Or is it just that they're that different. Forgive my ignorance, I definitely do not know my chorus pedals...

... but I'm learning - snagged a Meistersinger for $80

• Members

meisterstinger, yeah that is a good deal, I was considering one.

anyways, ce-2 does the chorus thing quite well ive heard but the arion is known for sounding like a leslie in particular, which is really enthralling. I have an Arion MIJ flanger that I traded for my old bad monkey and that pedal rocks.. I can assume this thing will too and I am keeping these suckers safe.

i'll see about the ce-2. I listened to nirvana lately and I was like gee, I forgot I kind of liked Cobains tone on some songs.. so there

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

Didn't Cobain use a Small Clone, or am I losing my mi-eye-ind?

Incidentally, his tone absolutely CRUSHES on In Utero, if you like that kind of thing.

you're right, he did use a small clone. It's no big deal, I don't want to duplicate anything. I've never had a Boss pedal either, so I wanted to give a mij one a shot.

• Members

Welcome back, TGP refugees. At this rate, we might as well start issuing resident-alien cards and setting up quonset huts with good, clean power supplies.

Don't mind those strange sounds you're hearing - these come from "modulation" effects. They may seem frightening at first, but they will not harm you.

EDIT: meh, just a hiccup. It's back.

Archived