Onboard compressor

• Members

I have been experimenting with putting my compressor on my guitar strap (I play LPs and Strats, and I find they require quite different settings). Puts everything in easy reach. Anyone else put pedals onboard with them? Which ones, and why?

I have been using a modified 'zip tie' holster that I got at Home Depot to attach it to my strap. It has a metal belt clip on the back.

• Members

Sounds like a cool idea since I use similar stuff (e.g. Keeley Comp, LP's & Strat's), but I don't switch guitars often enough to warrant having one on the strap. I just bend down and tweak like usual. Different strokes for diff folks though. :)

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

Sounds like a cool idea since I use similar stuff (e.g. Keeley Comp, LP's & Strat's), but I don't switch guitars often enough to warrant having one on the strap. I just bend down and tweak like usual. Different strokes for diff folks though.
:)

I have just been playing with it, I will likely end up going back to the pedal board with it. I wouldn't mind having a bunch of semaphores these days though, I have about 15 settings I am addicted to.

Archived