TC SC/F or Choralflange?

Polaris20

• Members

Effects gurus, lend me your expertise: I am assembling an uber small pedalboard, consisting of a soon to be Keeley'd DS-1, an RMC wah, and a delay of some sort. The final piece is modulation, and I like the idea of having both chorus and flange in the same unit, because I barely ever use flange enough to make it worthwhile buying a whole separate pedal.

Thoughts?

• Members

I am on my second Choralflange and I will not be getting rid of this one. It is perfect for what I want from a chorus. I have not tried a TC one but it has not interested me enough to pick one up to try.

• Members
Originally posted by Polaris20

Who deals Fulltone? Anyone online? I can't seem to find anyone local.

EDIT
duh, I found one.
:D

I highly recommend Trailblazingmusic on eBay. That is who I got my latest Choralflange through and their service was outstanding. They got it to me in 2 days and had great communication.

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

I highly recommend Trailblazingmusic on eBay. That is who I got my latest Choralflange through and their service was outstanding. They got it to me in 2 days and had great communication.

Thanks, I'll check them out too.

• Members
Originally posted by Polaris20

Who deals Fulltone? Anyone online? I can't seem to find anyone local.

EDIT
duh, I found one.
:D

www.aplusguitars.com had one in stock last time I was over there. Well, they had 2. I brought one home.:)

Archived