INTERNET!!! This is serious business!

beezdeez

• Members

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/0112/chatroom_suit_ctv.html

Look, the internet is some serious {censored} people. Don't {censored} around on the interent. It'll get you in serious trouble. People get hurt everyday out here on the intraweb. I'm asking... begging.... please be careful out here. People are out to get you.... PREDATORS! They prey on you like innocent victims. They lure you in! YOU CAN'T IGNORE THEM! It's just too hard to walk away! It's the {censored}ing INTERNET! IT DOES NOT {censored} AROUND! BE CAREFUL!

• Members

I really need to stop busting people's balls. It's a miserable endeavor and I realize the error of my ways. People are very sensitive and I shouldn't be such an asshole. Except for Taco, I'm gonna shine hot lettuce's leaves all night long and there ain't a damn thing he can do about it... :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

Welcome to 2006!!

It's almost May, though, so you're a couple of months behind...

:D
:D

:p

;)

I wasn't posting this as a current event discussion. It was more or less posted to poke fun at the situation with the two grown men hassling each other like girls at the playground.

• Members

"He just came in slamming on me, saying all kinds of derogatory crap: that I was a fat, bald, broke old man who sits around in a rusted wheelchair," said Charpentier, who has a chronic back injury. "I don't even own a wheelchair."

lmao

Archived