NYC Pedalhead Classic

vooter

• Members

I just got one & it is indeed sweet, although it's not as rugged as some other makers like TrailerTrash...

I went with the NYC board because it fit my needs, is fairly self-contained (no need for an extra ATA case, couldn't see putting $3000 in a ~gigbag!~) and I don't think I want to insult the other players in whatever group I'm jammin' with by making a statement like ~TrailerTrash~ out in front of the situation :rolleyes::p

It's also versitile in that the second-level I ordered can be removed if I want...

classic2.jpg

classicopen.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by TaZMaNiO

I just got one & it is indeed sweet, although it's not as rugged as some other makers like TrailerTrash...

I went with the NYC board because it fit my needs, is fairly self-contained (no need for an extra ATA case, couldn't see putting $3000 in a ~gigbag!~) and I don't think I want to insult the other players in whatever group I'm jammin' with by making a statement like ~TrailerTrash~ out in front of the situation
:rolleyes::p

It's also versitile in that the second-level I ordered can be removed if I want...

classic2.jpg

classicopen.jpg

Damn. That looks 1000x nicer than my old-school black carpet NYC Pedalboard.
:love:

Archived