Carlos Santana Sound...

domglop78

• Members
Originally posted by domglop78

And i play with GNX4 digitech.......

again tx

With that stuff you shouldn'tr have to ask. Use some arena reverb/delay with the processor and then crank up the mids on your Mesa. Keep the bass fairly low,set the amp a bit brighter than you think,then roll your guitar back a ways.

• Members
Originally posted by cusackmusic

If you want to sound like Santana, play the same riff for 20 years, and "buddy up" with other musicians to play the same riff for.

Go bald and wear hats so NOBODY will notice. Talk about a lot of spiritual gobbledygook. Drop Coltranes name every chance you get but record with Rob Thomas. Flash the peace sign. Wear tie dye. Drop Miles name every chance you get, but make records even my Mom will get jiggy wif.

• Members

turn down your soul knob. use a compressor to squash any creative thought. you might look in to purchasing a new tired ass tone effect.

i can respect almost any style of playing or music, but this guy is a joke. his talent must have been smoked in the late 70's with his brain. and the real kicker is most of the none guitar playing world considers him to be one of the best. stop the madness

• Members

Originally posted by murphj1

turn down your soul knob. use a compressor to squash any creative thought. you might look in to purchasing a new tired ass tone effect.

i can respect almost any style of playing or music, but this guy is a joke. his talent must have been smoked in the late 70's with his brain. and the real kicker is most of the none guitar playing world considers him to be one of the best. stop the madness

Carlos is lookin' for another "Smooth" when he should be lookin' for another "Samba Pa Ti"

His new tone SUCKS!

He also needs to quit playing after every line in a verse, chorus..Just wait for the solo, Carlos, it's comin'.

Archived