What do I need to get this sound?

markom89

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by markom89

How can I get effects installed into my guitar like that?...or get a guitar like that made?

After you get your modern eagle, shoot me a PM and i will route out a cavity for you Fuzz Factory anywhere you want. Just outline the area with a sharpie and I'll do the rest. :D

• Members

lol, sounds good...hey are you guys listening to the RHCP live radio broadcast from new york?...its awsome, theyre broadcasting some new songs that sound {censored}ing awsome...and its for 90 minutes!!!

• Members

...and as for the Diezel IM getting one no matter what you dudes say this summer... while IM in germany
:D

I wonder if he'll be in Stereotypy's area? maybe he can meet up with him and see if he's for real.

Nah...We all know he's just a gaseous cloud of hot air and bull {censored} with fingers.:o

• Members

Queen + Smashing pumpkins comparision is dead on ! It really had big influences of both. But of course with better bass lines, not that I didn't like SP's bass lines but I guess D'arcy was in there mostly cuz she fitted with the image of the band.

As for Blur, I love Blur, Graham Coxon is one of my fav' guitarists, I love the way he incorporates dirty country licks to pop music. Listen to their older stuff, I know that Graham had left the band for the last album, but I think he came back, the album lacked a lot of crazy guitar stuff.

Francis.

• Members
Originally posted by AnalogJunkie

Jerry Cantrell once told me that when he was on tour with Van Halen back in the day, Eddie asked him to play through his set up. He said "Eddie sounds like Eddie playing any guitar through any amp- the tone is IN HIS HANDS".

Ok, this story HAS to be urban legend. I've heard the EXACT same story only with Ted Nugent in place of Cantrell.

• Members

...and as for the Diezel IM getting one no matter what you dudes say this summer... while IM in germany

What, are you going to throw it in your backpack? Let us know how that goes.

Archived