zvex MACHINA for boost?

stereotypy

• Members

you know.. if i kick in my java boost in front of a light od it can go really really loud! wonder if the machine is good for that too.. + enhances the tone more.

but olle.. i dreamed last night ;) about the super duper 2in1!! say why don't ou use yours anymore.. i think i haven't seen it on your board!?? is yours for sale?

flo.

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

you know.. if i kick in my java boost in front of a light od it can go really really loud! wonder if the machine is good for that too.. + enhances the tone more.

but olle.. i dreamed last night
;)
about the super duper 2in1!! say why don't ou use yours anymore.. i think i haven't seen it on your board!?? is yours for sale?

flo.

i sold the superduper to ivory the engine here on hc...i only used the first channel anyways, two SHOS in a row was too much.

I still have the SHO tho which i really like.

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

it doesn't boost the volume so much as add a very bright moving noise to the fuzz.

yes.. that is exactly what i like about it! .. well .. i heard teh demo video and noticed than when the machine is off it seems the ff is really lifeless.. so it's a kind of a boost... more headroom maybe instead of loudness... ??

Archived