Anyone have any clips using the fm-4

• Members

i have a 18mb file here.. where i shortly played every patch from the fm4. well.. i can send you this .. but it is some weird kind of quick time format.. as i recorded it with mac pro tools and am too lazy at the moment to convert it to a mp3.. because i have to rethink how i did it the last times.. but if you could wait a day or so.. i could do that for you. otherwise i just send it to you and you do whatever you want...

;)

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

i have a 18mb file here.. where i shortly played every patch from the fm4. well.. i can send you this .. but it is some weird kind of quick time format.. as i recorded it with mac pro tools and am too lazy at the moment to convert it to a mp3.. because i have to rethink how i did it the last times.. but if you could wait a day or so.. i could do that for you. otherwise i just send it to you and you do whatever you want...

;)

Thanks a lot, im fine with waiting or you could just go ahead and send it as it is and i can try to figure it out, whatever is easier for you.

• Members

so i just recognized i have expired the switch version i have.. well.. i just send it to you (will pm you a link to yousendit.com when its ready. )

try to play it with quick time. maybe it does the job. don#t excpect suped duper playing.... ;)

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

so i just recognized i have expired the switch version i have.. well.. i just send it to you (will pm you a link to yousendit.com when its ready. )

try to play it with quick time. maybe it does the job. don#t excpect suped duper playing....
;)

awesome, thanks so much:thu:

Archived