The Hermida Zendrive has not been given the press it deserves here

• Members

I got mine about 3 weeks ago. Its was my Christmas present from the Mrs. (I'm a lucky guy!) It really sounds wonderful, beautifully voiced - all 4 knobs straight up sounds great through a clean amp. I just play at home for pleasure, so I'm usually not able to crank up the amp much but even turned down this pedal imparts the qualities and dynamics of a loud amp - very responsive.

• Members
Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

Mine will never leave my board. It is just about the world's perfect overdrive. Very responsive to how hard or soft you play, and the sound is heavenly.

DANO, if you think the Zendrive is responsice, you should try the skreddy screwdriver. :love:

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

I am on the list and look forward to receiving it in about 9 months.

Ordered mine a year ago, I'd sure love to get my hands on it soon.

• Members
Originally posted by derek_32999

DANO, if you think the Zendrive is responsice, you should try the skreddy screwdriver.
:love:

But I can't buy any more pre-made pedals.

I signed a contract with the devil--I can only build pedals.

Sucks to be me :)

• Members

I dunno about the zendrive but I've gpot the mosferatu 4 knobs with custom decal for free!! I asked him to put my girlfriend's name instead of mosferatu on the pedal :)

The mos is the best od pedal I've got....I cant even explain it with words, it's just so good in every aspect that it's perfect for what I do...going to order zendrive but couldn't get e reply from Alf, I guess he's damn busy at the moment..

Archived