Weekly spam thread - 5-1-06

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wanting to pick up an 808 overdrive pedal. Doesnt matter to me if its an original or a re-issue.Dont care how beat up it is as long as it works well.

Can trade or buy (or both), here's what I've got.

Vox wah

Fulltone Fulldrive 2

Fulltone 69 fuzz

MXR ri phase 90

EH ri small clone

EH USA big muff ri

Ibanez DL-10 delay

Line 6 DL-4 w/expression pedal

Make me an offer.

vedderduff@gmail.com

• Members

Spring Cleaning

DSC00696.jpg

Boss DD-20 - *SOLD*

Near mint with velcro on the bottom. Comes with original box and paperwork.

4ms Duo Distortor - $225

Two channel fully-loaded fuzz/distortion with clean blend knob and expression pedal control of distorted level.

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ - $140

Mint condition, comes with original box.

Digitech PDS 20/20 - $100

Good condition, comes with power supply.

Boss DM-3 - $180

A little beat up cosmetically and has velcro on the bottom. Functions flawlessly.

Euthymia ICBM - No Longer Available

I think I had a change of heart.

Paypal ONLY, please. Prices include shipping to the CONUS. Canadians please add $5. PM me or email (murch33 AT yahoo DOT com) for info/pics/whatever.

• Members

Low on cash and pedal habit is forcing me to sell the best sounding analog delay I have ever heard. Purchased new less than 2 months ago. I have box/adaptor/paperwork and a PedalPower2+ cable from Diamond that I've never taken out of the bag. This is the classic silver metalflake and like new condition. Paypal only. (CONUS only) PM me an offer!

EBAY Listing

Stock picture but looks exactly like this:

top.jpg

• Members

Thinning the herd

G&L Tribute Legacy - Great condition, sunburst, gig bag, 275 shipped in US

Reverend Warhawk - Brand new,sunburst, just picked it up @ Dallas last week. Awesome guitar. $390 shipped

Tokai Love Rock - Tobacco Burst, plays great, pickups upgraded to GFS (Vintage '59 in neck, Crunchy PAF in bridge). $475 shipped

ToneFactor Mobius II- Candy apple red, minor blemish, $60

• Members

Kramer DMZ 3000 w/ original hard shell case. $500 obo + shipping.

There's no pickups currently in the guitar, but I've got a gibson-made epi minihumbucker (w/ pole pieces, LP style) and a Duncan SP90-3b that I'd sell cheap.

Guitar is clean. Aftermarket pickguard is virtually scratchless, only took the plastic off a couple of weeks ago. Hardshell is clean - odd orange color, with brown plush interior.

More pics available. please EMAIL. geoff@bargeconcepts.com

kramer.JPG

Archived