pedestrians are so boss

Blungo

• Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

Oh god... here we go. I'll take it off. Sorry to offend.

I would like to exchange you for one hardworking Mexican immigrant with a sense of decency, please. :rolleyes:

Seriously, we need an exchance program, or something...

• Members

Oh god... here we go. I'll take it off. Sorry to offend.

I suppose you just thought it was funny. I dunno... Something kinda wrong about it to me. Someone in the amp forum posted a video clip of an old woman getting run over by a car. It seemed to draw some favorable attention. I suppose it's a sign of the apocalypse, or something. Personally, I can't wait for that {censored} to go down. Not that my ass is clean, but what the {censored}. Bring that {censored}, yo... :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

I would like to exchange you for one hardworking Mexican immigrant with a sense of decency, please.
:rolleyes:

Seriously, we need an exchance program, or something...

You got it, cap'n.

I'd like to exchange you for this Asian kid I know (English is his 3rd language). He can spell exchange.

Keep being serious about the internet. It'll keep you fulfilled. Honestly!

• Members

You got it, cap'n.

I'd like to exchange you for this Asian kid I know (English is his 3rd language). He can spell exchange.

Keep being serious about the internet. It'll keep you fulfilled. Honestly!

I am not judging you. I realize you were just trying to make a joke. I am curious how old you are, though. If you don't mind. I suppose by your location you're in college?

• Members

I am not judging you. I realize you were just trying to make a joke. I am curious how old you are, though. If you don't mind. I suppose by your location you're in college?

I am. My age shouldn't matter, but I'll humor you. I'm 13.

• Members

I suppose it's a sign of the apocalypse, or something. Personally, I can't wait for that {censored} to go down. Not that my ass is clean, but what the {censored}. Bring that {censored}, yo...
:thu:

A pic of a guy getting hit by a car is weak, but longing for the extermination of mankind is sick. Yeah, bring it!? Jeez, lunatic much?

• Members

Are you being serious? You're 13 and attending college? What's your major?

I'm not 13. But I thought that would help your case, as you obviously want to say something about my age and how are superior because you have 10 years on me.

I'm majoring in M.E. though. Our COE is ranked 14th in the nation. I'm not an idiot, to save you some time.

• Members

I'm not 13. But I thought that would help your case, as you obviously want to say something about my age and how are superior because you have 10 years on me.

I'm majoring in M.E. though. Our COE is ranked 14th in the nation. I'm not an idiot, to save you some time.

Blackelk, that was my stab at morose humor, ok?

I never said you were an idiot. Intelligence has nothing to do with my comment. I just find it hard to believe that a picture of someone getting their head demolished doesn't invoke a strong filling within you.

• Members

Blackelk, that was my stab at morose humor, ok?

I never said you were an idiot. Intelligence has nothing to do with my comment. I just find it hard to believe that a picture of someone getting their head demolished doesn't invoke a strong filling within you.

Their head isn't getting demolished. When I said their head was attached to the fender, I didn't mean literally. I was giving you perspective. I just said the car was boss.... and in the picture it is boss. No? Disagree? The site I got it from said the laws of physics dictate that the pedestrian was damaged more than the car. That's pretty bad humor considering it was a police website (get it... police enforce laws, laws of physics) Why don't you go email them?

But if you like I can act sick and demented. Rarrrrrr. You are e-conversing with a mad man! :evil:

Archived