Doppa-Wobba!

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

I can totally understand that.
:D

PS - Will you hate me even more if I tell you I already have a Brown Source?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Just kidding. I'm not much of an OD guy, fuzz is more my thang. Now if you already had a Cheese Source...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No, I don't have a Big Cheese or a Cheese Source. :mad::cry:

I use a BYOC FF clone, which meets my needs fine. But I have not found anything else that does the BS type sounds, and so I had to have one. Money well spent - I love it. :) But I can see where it wouldn't be "right" for everyone.

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

No, I don't have a Big Cheese or a Cheese Source.
:mad::cry:

I use a BYOC FF clone, which meets my needs fine. But I have not found anything else that does the BS type sounds, and so I had to have one. Money well spent - I love it.
:)
But I can see where it wouldn't be "right" for everyone.

I'm not dissing it. I'd love to try one.

But so far i've never been knocked over by an OD.

Originally posted by bucky

Phil, do you know how to reverse engineer pedals?
:o

Unless they gooped it all with epoxy, sure. But knowing how isn't the issue... it's having the time. ;) I won't claim to be an electronics genius, but I can trace signal paths and circuits and draw it all out in a block diagram or schematic. But I really don't have the time. And I am certainly not going to get into the cloning or pedal mod / design / building business. Anything I built or had someone build for me would be strictly for my own personal use.

Haven't they already been reverse-engineered by various other people anyway? :confused:

Archived