I want to live where soul meets body

• Members

Originally posted by houseofglass21

I just think they're the antithesis of rock n' roll, they look like they should be busy studying for college exams, not playing in a band. Nerds with guitars!

would it be better if they had long unwashed hair down to their butts, tattoos on their heads, and some crappy metal looking guitar?

• Members

"Sorrow creeps into your heart through a pinhole
Just like a faucet that leaks, and there is comfort in the sound
But while you debate half-empty or half-full
It slowly rises...your love is gonna drown."

That's some pretty thoughtful lyrics, however wimpy, nerdy, faggy, whatever it is you want to say about them.

;)

• Members

I just think they're the antithesis of rock n' roll, they look like they should be busy studying for college exams, not playing in a band. Nerds with guitars!

lol....looks mean nothing :rolleyes:

• Members

I have to admit, their latest album is quite a bit more glossy than their previous stuff. I really like their earlier stuff (there's a manifesto) and have a hard time enjoying their latest effort. Still a good band though.

• Members

Oh yeah, man. I know exactly what you're saying. They like that one band, Franz Ferdinand. They're so ugly loser looking that there's no way that they can be any good. Or there's that other band. I don't remember their. I think's it's Stereoface or Stereohead. Something like that. I mean, when you're that horribly ugly and stupid looking, there's no way you can possibly have any shape or form of an impact on popular music and culture. Or, and then there' that Mayall dude. Yeah right, like he'd of gone anywhere.:o

• Members

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

Where body meets soul? I believe that's where the taint is located.

The taint is a chakra point

Of that I'm almost positive

New age hippy love me puhleeze

Down there in the ocean breeze.

Archived