OT THD Bivalve Info

THD's customer support is quite good. Since it sounds like yours are used, they're not obligated to service them under warranty, but if they did (and I'm not making any promises), it wouldn't surprise me.

The best thing to do is just give 'em a call and talk to them about it, and what you're looking at insofar as costs and turn-around. They're good people. :thu:

THD Contact Information

THD Electronics, Ltd.

3510 6th Avenue W

Seattle, WA 98119 - 1513

Phone: 206.781.5500

Fax: 206.781.5508

info@thdelectronics.com

www.thdelectronics.com

PS Happy Univalve owner here. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

THD's customer support is quite good. Since it sounds like yours are used, they're not obligated to service them under warranty, but if they did (and I'm not making any promises), it wouldn't surprise me.

The best thing to do is just give 'em a call and talk to them about it, and what you're looking at insofar as costs and turn-around. They're good people.
:thu:

THD Contact Information

THD Electronics, Ltd.

3510 6th Avenue W

Seattle, WA 98119 - 1513

Phone: 206.781.5500

Fax: 206.781.5508

info@thdelectronics.com

www.thdelectronics.com

PS Happy Univalve owner here.
:)

Thanks..I am kinda spoiled,but these amps are pretty interesting.Not sure I could gig one but recording with them would probably be a gas..Take care,Keith

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

get yourself a palmer pdi-09 and you got some really nice silent recording.

Try to score a Visseaux 6K6 tube for at home volumes - king of the low wattage tubes.

Ed D and co. at THD really do excel at customer service and support...they will treat you right:thu:

For lots of THD amp info

here is the thd amp forum
-- lots of ideas and info over there.

If I could only learn to cop a feel without a marshall,Vox or fender in the studio It would be a Miracle;) :thu:

Archived