Machine Owners

• Members

Ive seen it a couple of times and I dont think Id be dissapointed,Ive just read some reviews that dont sound very Impressive but its probably the actual players that are lame and not the pedal.I really just want to know it will be usefull enough for $300.I have a p.e.experience and I cant imagine the zanyness those two would create? but do I really need any more pedals speciallized for leads? {censored}na :)

• Members

I agree with that guy! I seriously hated mine, which probably makes Z smile...

I love the clips on the site, but found that sound to be much thinner that I imagined when played live. The worst ZVex box I've ever played by a loooong way.

• Members

Originally posted by outstanding

Is this thing seriously worth it?Be honest.And also hows it sound w/ an octave fuzz?

If you want to brighten up and take the edge over the top with an OD, Distortion or Fuzz Pedal. The Machine is the way to do it.

I have bought pedals just to play with my Machine. It sounds like it does a frequency sweep my EC Fender Strat and a 4:30-12:00-5:00 setting. It's also interesting as a bass pedal.

With a Prescription EXP pedal the sound is kind of Sci-fi/Industrial.

• Members
Originally posted by zachary vex

you think i'm marketing?

don't buy it.

stop using the machine. it's a stupid pedal that is basically useless.

I have one.....
I can dig what he is saying!
:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

you think i'm marketing?

don't buy it.

stop using the machine. it's a stupid pedal that is basically useless.

I don't know I think it's brilliant that you've been selling a class B amp after every text-book claims it sounds horrible.

That said, I sold my machine soon after I got it. Needed to flip it to pay for other purchases.

Archived