i'm 50, am i old????????????

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

If I'm there, your dad will have to go through me to get to Jeff. That would be a poor option to take. I'd rather chill and talk about guitar stuff.
:D

gulp!:eek: my apologies as i may not agree with jeff, if he is a friend of yours, out of my
respect for you, i will back off. i don't do that
often:D this post was entitled am i old?? it sure
got off topic. jeff, i disagree with your words to
kid......... however, i am sorry for my statements
to you.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by ice house

i hope to {censored} you ain't got no kids

they would be genetic defects. BTW, your guitar sucks donkey balls, stop reading the posts if ya don't like the kid:rolleyes:

I don't have kids. My worst nightmare would be that they'd grow up like this kid.

• Members

Happy Belated Birthday, Icehouse.

Here's the deal markom89, we want you to buy all the gear you can. Take your time and incorporate it into your style of playing.

Remember one thing....it is easier to make enemies than friends.

You have started off on the wrong foot again. :wave:

skip

• Members

YUP, I GUESS SO, ALL THANKS TO THE ASSHOLE NAMED ATOMICJEFF, ever since day 1 that i joined this thing he was a {censored}ing dick and always made these dumb as {censored} sarchastic and cynical jokes...and people like that piss the {censored} out of me, I just wish it were him that got stabbed in place of me, I realy sincerely do...and I hope the guy would of finished of the job... and I hope someone rapes your wife;) now I dont ask anyhting more just that you shut your {censored}ing mouth, and ignore me...if you were the least bit mature you would of taken the role of the responsible and older person and just started to ignore me, but your the one that always put the oil in the fire and just made it all worse than it was...your a dumb {censored}, now stfu, i there anyway to block people on HC?...

• Members
Originally posted by markom89

YUP, I GUESS SO, ALL THANKS TO THE ASSHOLE NAMED ATOMICJEFF, ever since day 1 that i joined this thing he was a {censored}ing dick and always made these dumb as {censored} sarchastic and cynical jokes...and people like that piss the {censored} out of me, I just wish it were him that got stabbed in place of me, I realy sincerely do...and I hope the guy would of finished of the job... and I hope someone rapes your wife;) now I dont ask anyhting more just that you shut your {censored}ing mouth, and ignore me...if you were the least bit mature you would of taken the role of the responsible and older person and just started to ignore me, but your the one that always put the oil in the fire and just made it all worse than it was...your a dumb {censored}, now stfu, i there anyway to block people on HC?...

Actually, Atomic Jeff is a positive voice around here. I've never seen him post an ill word if he wasn't confronted first. I still have Jeff's back. We will keep buying products with our money. Relax man, life is too short. Go practice....Jeff rules you don't. :)

• Members

cause'...your just that type of guy...and that other dude, my dadcould kik your ass too...and my dads got a few friends too... so that wouldnt be a problem...and good for you that youve been to those places, I realy dont give a {censored}, cause your a worthless piece of 50-something year old jelous, {censored} who finds it funny that a 16 year old was stabbed, and then adds on that the guy should of finished the job...man you guys talk so much {censored} on here, actually...its only Jeff...everyone else is cool...I bet if I met you on the street youd be scared {censored}less and act like a little teen {censored}...I hope you go get stabbed or something...or that all your {censored}ty gear burns...

Does your dad look like this?

chuck-norris.jpg

• Members

50 is the new 40

new millenium = new rules

age doesn't matter like it used to except to teenage punks who haven't gotten their asses kicked enough in life cuz feminist lesbians are in charge of the public schools system. But soon they will get their assess kicked and the lesbians will die and 50 is the new 40:wave:

• Members

i'm so scared of age and i'm 26, my birthday is in november. Is this normal? :eek::( Seems like i just got out of highschool and i'm already staring at 30. then how fast is 50 gonna roll up? :o
I don't know why aging bothers me so much but it really freaks me out.

LIke when some 19 year old girl didn't know i was 26 said she didn't date guys my age cause we're too old......damn!

• Members

markom89 you are either a pathalogical lier or a little prick for pricing and bragging about everything you have in just about every sentence. Nobody likes that. While i don't agree that someone should have killed you, i agree you don't come off very well.

When you talked about getting stabbed did you have to explain WHERE you got the watch, or EXACTLY how much it was etc.? No

And why exactly did you list how much the houses your dad builds cost? Why is that even relevant to the topic? And how much your gear cost? .........to name a few

• Members
Originally posted by stangme01

i'm so scared of age and i'm 26, my birthday is in november. Is this normal?
:eek::(
Seems like i just got out of highschool and i'm already staring at 30. then how fast is 50 gonna roll up?
:o
I don't know why aging bothers me so much but it really freaks me out.

LIke when some 19 year old girl didn't know i was 26 said she didn't date guys my age cause we're too old......damn!

You're suffering a severe case of insecurity...full stop.

'Girls' that think like that aren't 19 emotionally...they're still small children.

When I was 18 I met the best woman I've ever met. She was more than twice my age...didn't matter, she was, and still is the mostly earthy, serene masterpiece of femininity I've ever met...alas, I have found since they're exceptionally rare.:(

Age is truly meaningless...if you're still obsessing over it, you're still stuck in narcissism which is the hallmark of self loathing.

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

You're suffering a severe case of insecurity...full stop.

'Girls' that think like that aren't 19 emotionally...they're still small children.

When I was 18 I met the best woman I've ever met. She was more than twice my age...didn't matter, she was, and still is the mostly earthy, serene masterpiece of femininity I've ever met...alas, I have found since they're exceptionally rare.
:(

Age is truly meaningless...if you're still obsessing over it, you're still stuck in narcissism which is the hallmark of self loathing.

I don't want to be like this, i hate it and want to quit worrying about it. I'm not self centered or anything, its just this age thing.

• Members

wow... I've been reading "The Empty Chair" by Jeffery Deaver (actually audio on my Ipod) the past few days... this kid is in the book - he's called "the insect boy" - a very disturbed and troubled 16 year old who's a rather "bitter" youth :freak:

Archived