Mxr Evh Flanger, When????

• Members

Originally posted by utterhack

MF has them in as of "05-05-2006." That would be today. Give 'em a call and ask?

finally did that, and got no real answer.

then heard somewhere around the 15th for those with orders, from an undisclosed source.

so hopefully it will pan out.

• Members

Originally posted by rhino bucket

then heard somewhere around the 15th for those with orders, from an undisclosed source.

fwiw, I'd just go with the standard MXR reissue flanger. The only difference is the paint job and the "Unchained" preset, which is a bit of a 1/2-trick pony given that you can get the same sound by just adjusting the settings on the grey box.

Hmmm... in fact, I might. I kinda want one...

• Members

Originally posted by utterhack

fwiw, I'd just go with the standard MXR reissue flanger. The only difference is the paint job and the "Unchained" preset, which is a bit of a 1/2-trick pony given that you can get the same sound by just adjusting the settings on the grey box.

Hmmm... in fact, I might. I kinda want one...

probably should have. i decided i wanted the fancy paint job to match my EVH phase90.

suppose it's possible that the unchained button could prove to be usefull, if a person found a deferent setting they used alot, and could then just hit the button for Van Halen?

Archived