Empress Trem

• Members

Are the Empress Effects Trems shipping yet?

I'm really interested in one, I love the idea of the rhythms and the tap tempo.

Oh, and is it digital? I for some reason remember people saying that it was digital... this may trump the Catalinbread Semaphore for me, but I want to make sure that it will sound just as good.

Or you can convince me to order the semaphore :D

• Members

Hi Mistersuperfly,

I make the Empress Tremolo. It's audio signal is analog, but the tremolo effect is controlled digitally. This allowed by to do the tap tempo and rhythm features. I'm going to be putting up lots more information and soundclips at www.empresseffects.com/tremolo.php tomorrow. If you have any more questions, feel free to email me at steve@empresseffects.com or drop me a line at 888-676-1853.

Thanks,

Steve.

• Members
Originally posted by empress_effects

Hi Mistersuperfly,

I make the Empress Tremolo. It's audio signal is analog, but the tremolo effect is controlled digitally. This allowed by to do the tap tempo and rhythm features. I'm going to be putting up lots more information and soundclips at
www.empresseffects.com/tremolo.php
tomorrow. If you have any more questions, feel free to email me at
steve@empresseffects.com
or drop me a line at 888-676-1853.

Thanks,

Steve.

I love this board because I get to be told by the guys themselves most of the time!

Thank you very much, I may just be ordering one in the next day or so... when will they begin shipping?

• Members

They are currently shipping, but the response has been a little overwhelming, so it would take a week from the order date for it to ship. Until May 12, you'll be able to get them at preorder price, which is $199 CDN ($50 off retail price.

Steve.

Archived