My one tiny pedal board problem...my feet!

• Members

I finally got enough patch cables to set up my board tonight. I don't have the pedals velcro'd down yet because I'll be running the cable under eventually. But anyway I noticed that when I turned on certain effects my foot would brush the knobs of another one sometimes. I might just have to wear different shoes, damn my big feet.

• Members

i think i may have to go w/ a 2-tier board.

i just got this:

p23827h-1f8834c73ab93700a9090641d1893585

great board but even with the slant my feet brush the front pedals. :mad:

and i have small feet!

but you know what they say about guys with small feet...

small weenies. :(

• Members

I don't know if I've stumbled onto some secret technique or if I'm about to state something blatantly obvious, but for most of my pedals I can kind of hit them with my heel at a 45 degree angle without really even aiming. It's a lot easier for me than trying to get my toes in there. So try it if you haven't already tried that technique.

• Members

im size 11's, but on my board, i never brush the other pedals...then again there arent many :( (hey, whadya expect from a 15year old!)

lol

why not have some pedals on a raiser, like a block of wood under them?

• Members

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Nice!
:thu:

Thanks!

I'm really pretty happy with it - may replace the DLS with a dedicated Vibrato unit like the ProAnalog Maggie or BYOC VB-2 clone (I use the DLS for Magnatone-style Vibrato 95% of the time). Nice to be settled on the other pedals after 3+ years of searching!

Archived