I spent all day tilling my dirt farm.

• Members

Ive been in my new house for two months now. The weather finally turned good the last couple weeks and our yard is just dirt. All kinds of tractor ruts, rocks, and some blackberries coming up.

My neighbor started working on his yard last week... I was feeling kind of embarased since i moved in two weeks before him.

I borrowed possibly the worst rototiller ever made from my dad. It is way too light, and jerks away from you constanty. So i spent all day using it... hands blistered, back hurts, and sun burned.

but hey, my dirt farm looks a lot nicer now.

• Members

Brian,

I bought my first house, and the back yard was totally dirt, with rock over it, and a hot tub on a concrete slab. I had to tear out the slab, remove all the rock, and lay sod. I feel your pain, bro.

I would love to get back up to Oregon and find a house, but the wife likes it here in AZ. Maybe when I finish Pharma school, we can snowbird, and spend the summers up in OR, and the winters here in AZ.

I cant imagine the moving all of my inventory from my business though. That would take a truck all by itself.

John

• Members

Originally posted by LongJohnny

Brian,

I bought my first house, and the back yard was totally dirt, with rock over it, and a hot tub on a concrete slab. I had to tear out the slab, remove all the rock, and lay sod. I feel your pain, bro.

I would love to get back up to Oregon and find a house, but the wife likes it here in AZ. Maybe when I finish Pharma school, we can snowbird, and spend the summers up in OR, and the winters here in AZ.

I cant imagine the moving all of my inventory from my business though. That would take a truck all by itself.

John

yes, moving the business sucked. I didnt realize how much crap there was until i packed it up. But more than that, the worst part was trying not to lose anything. When i first got down here I couldnt find any of my pedal casings.

Luckilly i didnt have anything large to remove like a concrete slab, although it seems they burried pieces of the foundation of the house that used to be on the property.

It started raining again today, so not much got done. Hopefully it will clear up later this week, and i can get back to work.

• Members

I thought this thread was going to be about weeding out unused distortion boxes on an overweight pedalboard. I was wrong :(

I love my apartment - I live in Downtown Hannibal, MO, with great late 1800s/early 1900s architecture. My apartment is gorgeous. Hardwood floors, roomy, and heck, my living room is a massive octagon - which I'll soon have turned into an art/music room. Definitely better than your run-of-the-mill apartment :)

Best part? All my gardening is taken care of. I've got porch ivy, flower bushes, and more, with no work on my part. Yes, I do have my own porch - front and back, actually.

I got really lucky. Only paying 325 a month for it, plus utilities.

I'll shut up now.

Archived