If you met Zachary Vex and could ask only one question...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by turtleheadblues

You are a sexist pig sir. Im going to spend the next 6 months posting about it.
:D

:D What can a say... beautiful... AND likes effects... come on now... wife material no matter what!

And I'm not a sexist... I harrass all women equally:D

-TJK

• Members

Originally posted by workinclasszero

Both times I called I spoke with her, very well humored and helpful. A real pleasure to deal with.

wow... I so should have thought of that one... thought trying to pick up a gear hottie while she is at work is probably a no no:thu:

-TJK

• Members

Amada's married.

i don't know Prince's bass player. i do know Bobby Z, his former drummer. i just ran into him at a computer store a few weeks ago... he's doing well. and i ran into Jeff Victor, who's been playing keyboards for Soul Asylum, at a Whole Foods store where his wife was trying to get him to decide on some bread. eventually she got fed up with our talking and she picked some out herself. i think they had something in the oven at home.

from time to time i wear a cowboy hat, it's true. i haven't for some time... it was usually reserved for parties or shows. the scientist look... that will certainly return, but there are so many people who dress up in lab coats at the NAMM show now that it's really pretty pass

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

that's a question?

I can phrase it so it sounds like a question. I was just sorta sayin' your salt and pepper hair makes you look more sophisticated and less cartoony as I had previously imagined you.

Archived