Bought a Zoom Ultra Fuzz UF-01

• Members

yeah i know i'm slow and they were flavour of the month ages ago but for me to buy a pedal made in the last 20 years (dd-20 and SHO excluded!), well it's a rare happening. Anyway, this truely f**king rocks. Prices seem to be heading upwards too I notice. Any tips or whatever with this thing?

• Members

Put it first. It's REALLY temperamental about having pedals in front of it. If it's not first, you'll lose a lot of the oscillating craziness the pedal is capable of.

If you search the forum, you should find a thread with people's favourite settings, several of which are very cool.

• Members

Originally posted by fridgebuzz

I got one quite recently as well. Absolutely love it, some real sonic madness inside that pedal. Unbeliavable tones.

Great Pedal!!! Just got mine in the other day. Killed my crazy fuzz gas. Yes, my gas is extremely fuzzy. No more details on that one though.

• Members

Originally posted by Matter-Eater Lad

I wouldn't know. If you'll notice wise-ass, the sentence I quoted was the part about it being temperamental.

Yes, and I was suggesting that it would be cool if you could share a wee bit more detail, since it's a freakin' clean boost.

The "temperamental" comment about the UF-01 had to do specifically with the reso control. You implied the PD-01 is even finickier, and gave no indication of what that might mean.

:wave:

Archived