SUPER New Pedal Tease!!!!

• Members

Ohhhhhh! Fill in the blank! Lemme try:

Richard Nixon resigned as president of the United States of America when informants foiled his his plans...

"to create a really cool vibe/tremolo pedal. It also has a adjustment for gain."

• Members

Ok, I'll play too.

Zvex has plans to create a really cool vibe/tremolo pedal. It also has a adjustment for gain. However, nobody cares because they're too caught up in gassing over a delay that doesn't exist which hasn't been built by a guy who doesn't want to build one. In stores soon.

• Members

And God said, let there be light...

..."to create a really cool vibe/tremolo pedal. It also has a adjustment for gain."

BTW my guess is that the same people who make the swamp thing are birthing this pedal. :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by hbar

Ok, I'll play too.

Zvex has plans
to create a really cool vibe/tremolo pedal. It also has a adjustment for gain.
However, nobody cares because they're too caught up in gassing over a delay that doesn't exist which hasn't been built by a guy who doesn't want to build one. In stores soon.

This one was much better than anything I could come up with. :cry::thu:

• Members

I've decided this is fun.

Originally posted by markom89

yOU guys i want to know what you think should i get a vibe pedal which si the best? i love john Frusciante he's been my favorite player my whole life (im 16 and been playing for 7 minutes) but i like hendrix and trower too. give me a big muff and a diezel vh-4 which i'm getting this summer and a PRS modernd eagle man those things rawk. what i really want is a rhcp backstage pass and for some boutique-ish builder to create a really cool vibe/tremolo pedal. It also has a adjustment for gain. i hate volume drops let me know what you think guys!!!111!!!

• Members

Originally posted by ollenorin

I need somebody to create a really cool vibe/tremolo pedal. It also has a adjustment for gain.

Thave vibe is the best thing ever...completely organic. Blows the effectrobe tube vibe out of the water.

SPAM: Vibe pedal. $350 + s/h

sorry olle :p

Archived