Whelp, one Laney in the shop and.....

• Members

...one in the mail.

b9_3.jpg

Just picked up this baby on ebay for $350. Its an AOR Pro Tube Lead 50. These amps sound freaking amazing (i got giddy listening to my friends) and with my Avatar 2x12 cab I should have this face :eek: . My two amp rig is coming together finally. Unfortunatly I am leaving for Arkansas on sunday for two weeks (going to work before school starts up again) so I wont be here when the amp gets in. :cry: Man its gonna be a long trip.

• Members
Originally posted by Redfox777

...one in the mail.

b9_3.jpg

Just picked up this baby on ebay for $350. its a AOR Pro Tube Lead 50. These amps sound freaking amazing (i got giddy listening to my friends) and with my Avatar 2x12 cab I should have this face
:eek:
. My two amp rig is coming together finally. Unfortunatly I am leaving for Arkansas on sunday for two weeks (going to work before school starts up again) so I wont be here when the amp gets in.
:cry:
Man its gonna be a long trip.

Congrats! Looks like you've already been on the AMP forum as I see "Laney Posse" in your sig. AOR's are great amps! Good luck on the GH 50L-- AWESOME single channel amp-- Killer Marshall tone but can also do the "heavier" stuff as well. Enjoy the AOR you picked up-- Awesome amp --I can't believe the price you can get these for today.:thu:

• Members

...one in the mail.

b9_3.jpg

Just picked up this baby on ebay for $350. Its an AOR Pro Tube Lead 50. These amps sound freaking amazing (i got giddy listening to my friends) and with my Avatar 2x12 cab I should have this face
. My two amp rig is coming together finally. Unfortunatly I am leaving for Arkansas on sunday for two weeks (going to work before school starts up again) so I wont be here when the amp gets in.

Nice score!! I remember a few years ago I was amp shopping and played 3 old marshalls then a laney just like that.I told the guy I prefered the laney, he laughed. :thu:

• Members

...one in the mail.

b9_3.jpg

Just picked up this baby on ebay for $350. Its an AOR Pro Tube Lead 50. These amps sound freaking amazing (i got giddy listening to my friends) and with my Avatar 2x12 cab I should have this face

took my advise did ya ;)
good on ya!
IM the tubes/settins and things you use? im interested with other aor users settins etc

:thu:

Archived