What's the most comfortable guitar you know of.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

probably the Cort "Matt Guitar Murphy" sig series, this thing feels so good no matter where you are stitting or standing. The neck is perfect chunky. Not good for shredding or anything, but comfy....oh yeah. I wish i still had one :(

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

The tele is still comfy even when sitting on the crappa.

didn't Uriah hit that?

teles are just slightly weighty...but i like that. gives em a solid feel. but, as opposed to you, i actually like the guitar facing me a bit like a Strat.

my Eastwood has both things goin' on. so there ya go.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

I mean the one that just feels great playing it, either sitting or standing.

For me, it's the tele. Strat's cutout makes the guitar face up at me too much and les pauls are heavy yet small and make the back ache a bit. Tele's are just plain cosy and nice to play.

taco

Fender USA 52 RI tele. Nothing like it

• Members

Originally posted by zhivago

+1

shocking :rolleyes:

guess what mine is.. even more shocking :rolleyes:

what the hell is with the SG votes? yeah i like when the neck is heavier than the body and constantly dips :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by (((echo)))

what the hell is with the SG votes? yeah i like when the neck is heavier than the body and constantly dips
:rolleyes:

I find some sg's very comfortable to play.....I just don't like the way they sound :o

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

I find some sg's very comfortable to play.....I just don't like the way they sound
:o

i was sort of teasing.. the dipping is a little annoying though. you'd probably like the sound of an SG better with P90's, i know i do. i had a standard SG for a while and it was a fantastic player but the hambakers just didn't thrill me

• Members

I'd say a jazzmater .. the contours are perfect ..

I don't play the tele as much cause its sooo UN -comfy... it feels like a flat rock pressed against my chest.. it digs into my ribs ... and its annoying ...

plus with a 6'3 frame jm are the perfect fit ..

• Members

Originally posted by (((echo)))

i was sort of teasing.. the dipping is a little annoying though. you'd probably like the sound of an SG better with P90's, i know i do. i had a standard SG for a while and it was a fantastic player but the hambakers just didn't thrill me

w3rd p90s are where its at :cool:

• Members

ES-335s are definitely the most comfy for me.

With my size, most guitars are too small, although I play a Les Paul most of the time. (The neck on my LP is better and I love P90s.) It looks kind of like a toy.

Archived