Semaphore + TZF

• Members

I got some incredible sounds today when I hooked my Semaphore up to my TZF. I sent the Semaphore out to the TZF in and hooked the teaser stallion control out on the semaphore to the manual expression input on the TZF. It basically sounded like what I think a Medusa might sound like - chorus and tremolo in sync with each other. When I turned up the depth on the TZF it sounded like a chorus with 2 LFO's plus trem. It was beautiful.

So my advice for people with a Semaphore is to hook the TS out to the expression ins on your other pedals and see what crazy things end up happening.

• Members

Originally posted by troubbble

I got some incredible sounds today when I hooked my Semaphore up to my TZF. I sent the Semaphore out to the TZF in and hooked the teaser stallion control out on the semaphore to the manual expression input on the TZF. It basically sounded like what I think a Medusa might sound like - chorus and tremolo in sync with each other. When I turned up the depth on the TZF it sounded like a chorus with 2 LFO's plus trem. It was beautiful.

So my advice for people with a Semaphore is to hook the TS out to the expression ins on your other pedals and see what crazy things end up happening.

:thu:

It's a beautiful thing. :love:

Archived