OT: anyone want to see a 7 minute Xmen 3 trailer?

sonaboy

• Members

I saw it after That 70's show. It could be bad or good. I liked the first one, though I thought it was a pretty good movie even if it wasn't that great of an adaptation. I didn't think the second one was that great, and I'm skeptical about the third. Did you see Beast in there? I thought he looked kind of weird in there, and Kelsey Grammar isn't drawing me in like some of the other actors did. Are Gambit or Collosus or the Phoenix/Jean Grey in there? I didn't notice them when I saw the trailer.

• Members

I think I'm going to start avoiding trailers like I did when the Star Wars prequels were coming out, especially since the X-Men trilogy is shaping up to be considerably higher in quality than the new SW trilogy.

Can't wait for the new movie. I started my gf watching the second one on TV, and within 30 minutes we were at the movie store renting both of them.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

Are Gambit or Collosus or the Phoenix/Jean Grey in there? I didn't notice them when I saw the trailer.

Gambit - no. Colossus - yes.

As for Phoenix... Did you not see X2?

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Gambit - no. Colossus - yes.

As for Phoenix... Did you not see X2?

Why does Gambit always get shafted?

I didn't see Collosus in the trailer. Was he in there? I wonder how he looks. Hopefully they did a better job with him then Beast.

I did see x2. She died at the end, but if you pay attention at the end, you can see the slight image of the bird flying. So I guess the question is, when you saw x2, were you paying attention? Yeah, they'd probably {censored} up Phoenix, but it's not like everything else has been that acurate or that the whole Phoenix thing was done that well in the first place.

• Members

Haven't seen the 7min trailer (43mb - wtf?) but have caught the TV spot and it looks promising.

I think they really should retire a few of characters though - such as Storm, Rogue, Iceman, Magneto, Mystique, Pyro - if they want to bring new ones in. That was the problem with the second film IMO - there were just too many character competing for screen time.

• Members
Originally posted by capnbringdown

Why does Gambit always get shafted?

I didn't see Collosus in the trailer. Was he in there? I wonder how he looks. Hopefully they did a better job with him then Beast.

I did see x2. She died at the end, but if you pay attention at the end, you can see the slight image of the bird flying. So I guess the question is, when you saw x2, were you paying attention? Yeah, they'd probably {censored} up Phoenix, but it's not like everything else has been that acurate or that the whole Phoenix thing was done that well in the first place.

Collosus was there for a second towards the end of the trailer. They showed Phoenix here and there as well. Kelsey Grammar as Beast?! Didn't look thaaat bad...we'll see. Trailer was cool though.

Archived